Friday 19 November 2010

Old Farmhouse in Spain

Good morning dear readers! Let's celebrate it is Friday at last by visiting this summer house located on the island of Mallorca. With stunning views all around this modern rustic style farmhouse has been restored preserving its original structure.


Stone walls and old Spanish terracotta roof tiles for the exterior.


A stone path flanked by rose bushes and other plants leads to the house.




Modern lines for the sanded wooden furniture in the dining area of the porch.


Bamboo lining between wooden beams for this ceiling.


The living room flows into another sitting area that used to be an open porch. Window panes were placed in the archways.








The kitchen and dining room share the same area.








Sitting area in the master bedroom.


A soft palette, linen curtains and natural wood in the master bedroom.

Wishing you all a happy weekend. See you tomorrow, sweeties!
All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. Love all the light this house has--wow--feels like you our outside. I also love the big coffee tables and floor pillows...cool, cool!

    PS. I don't know if I told you but the reason my son was spouting a mustache in the blog pic was for movember--which is for prostate cancer awareness. They do it for the month of November . I added an explanation ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! We share exactly the same kind of taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es una hermosa casa para pasar el verano!
    Saludos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now there´s a translator in my blog :)

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be very hard to leave this house after summer, it's fabulous.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs and have a nice weekend.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell you what I like most about this farmhouse, it's really perfect in every detail. I honestly can't discover any critical point. Most of all I like the terrace with that beautiful wooden table and wooden sofa. What a joy to sit there with good company and a marvelous panorama to the surrounding landscape. The living and it's furniture is also breathtaking. Great post again my friend!
    I wish you a great weekend Kifus!
    Jürgen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop